You're mine, Only mine (Chapter 6)

~ Your POV ~ 


“Somebody help me!!!” A painful cry was heard from someone.
“H-help me!! Ahhh!!” Came another one.
“M-Mrs.Lu uh...Er.. ” 
“Stop please!! stop!!!” 
“.....”
“I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!! Please stop!!!”
“Finally.” I said with a smirk as I released her head. Oh, I just gave that bitch some lessons(a few slaps, kicks, pulled hair..). 
“Get out of my sight! Eh..” I yelled but then an idea popped in my head.
“I'm going! I'm going!” She nodded and looked at me with fearful eyes.
Hmm.. Maybe I was  too harsh. 

“Wait. I need you to do me a favor.” I sat on the bed and was looking at her.
“W-what?” 
“Hmm..” I glanced at Ma'am Park “Ma'am Park can you bring me some orange juice?” 
“B-but...” 
“Please?” 

“Yes, Mrs.Lu” She sighed and got out the room. 
“Can you help me get out of here?” I asked her.
“M-me?” 
“Who else? I know you want Luhan to yourself. Just help me out and you can have him to yourself.” 
“I-I'm sorry, I can't help you.” She said and looked down avoiding my eyes.
“Okay! Okay! you can go now.” I motioned her to leave and then threw myself on the bed with a long sigh.
God, please send someone to help me!! 
“What are you thinking?” I got up and looked at Luhan who was unbuttoning his shirt. My eyebrows met each other. He was home early.
“Nothing.” I replied and went back to sleep since I was still sore and so tired from hitting that monkey.
“You must be hurting so much.” He said as he climbed on the bed to sleep next to me.
“...” I stayed silent.
“Sleep. I will wake you up when it's dinner time.” He whispered in my ear and huged me tighter.
It's strange that I didn't protest. I closed my eyes and went off to dreamland.


_Dinner Time_


I felt something caressing my check gently and that made me open my eyes slowly, the first thing that I saw was Luhan's smiling face.

“ You woke up. Are you hungry? I'll tell the maid to bring your dinner here. But you need to take a bath first. ” He said smiling.

“ I- yeah ” I nodded and tried to get up but I couldn't , I still felt sleepy from my nap.

“ Let me help you. ” I didn't protest because he would still do it anyway.

Luhan carried me to the bathroom.

“ I'm sorry. ” He said when he put me in the bathtub and took off my clothes. I knew what his apology means, so I just nodded again.

“ It's okay. I just want to see my family.. ” I murmured and tried to prevent myself from crying.

“ If you wanted to meet your family, why didn't you tell me? ” He said as he helped me scrub my back.

“ If I told you, would you let me go? ” I asked looking into his eyes.

“ No. ” I knew the answer already. “ I wouldn't let you go. Never. But I would let you see them. ” His words took me by surprise.

“ A-are you serious?! ” I asked.

“ I'm serious. ” He said and smiled.

“ Thank You!! thank you!! ” I jumped to hug him in joy.

“ Oh my god! Jimin! you made me.. ” I just realized that I'm naked.

“W-why am I naked?!!” My eyes rounded in shock.
“Your taking bath, that's why.” He answered.

“ OMO! I'm sorry!! ” I jump off him and covered my eyes.

Damn it! I'm so embarrassed!!!
 


xoxo


“ Jimin, Where is your house? ” Luhan asked while eating his dinner.

Yeah, after that embarrassing incident we came down to eat dinner like nothing happened.

“ Tokyo, Japan. ” I replied.

“ Huh? So, why were you in that whorehouse? ” He asked being curious.

“ I don't know. I just found out when I woke up and met the manager. ”

“ Maybe someone had kidnapped you from Japan? But your Korean is really good. ” He said drinking his water.

“ Maybe it's like what you said. I was born and had been growing up in Korea, but I had to go to Japan because of my step-father's business. ” I told him.

“ You have a step-father? ” he asked with his right eyebrow up.

“ Yes, my mother remarried when I was 18. ”

“ How old are you now? ”

“ 20. ”

He just nodded.

“ You told me that you'll take me to my family right? ” I asked with hope. I was scared that he forgot.

“ I'm not taking you back. I’m just taking you to visit them. ” He said with an annoying pout.

He looks so cute. No way! He never looks cute! stop crazy Jimin! 

“ I'm sorry ” that was all I could say.

“ I'll tell Chen to prepare our flight to Japan tomorrow. ”

“ Really?! ” I asked him like a happy girl who got candy.

“ I never lie. ” He said coldly.

“ Thank you! ” I said as I kissed his cheek.

“ Uh, ” He turned red.. I just realized what I did. w-what's wrong with me? Uh.


xoxo


We arrived in Tokyo international airport at 3:00PM.

“ Do you want to go anywhere before we go to your home? ” Luhan asked as he held my hand tightly like he was scared that I'll run again.

“ No, I want to go home. ” I shook my head.

“ Okay, Tell the driver where is your house.” Luhan said and we got into the car.

I told the driver where my house is located.


After 20 minutes we finally arrived at my house. Everything was still the same. I hurried got out the the car and ran to ring the bell excitedly.

After a few rings the door opened releasing my mother's face.

“ Mom!! I'm back!! ” I shouted as I hugged her and started to cry.

“ OMO!! H-how did you get back?! I thought that bastard sold you to Korea!!! OMO!! Finally god answered my prayers!! ” my mother cried while hugging me back.

“ W-what do you mean? Who sold me to Korea? ” I asked in confusion.

“ Your step-father, that bastard sold you to Korea without me knowing. I'm sorry sweetie. I'm such a bad mom. ” my mother began crying harder, so did I.

“ It's okay mom.. ” I told her and hugged her tighter.

“ Uh.. excuse me, I'm here as well. ” I heard Luhan say and I turned around to see his face covered with annoying pout again.

“ Oh I'm sorry! ” I apologized and turned back to my mom. “ Mom, He's- ”

“ My name is Luhan, and I'm her husband. Nice to meet you umma. ” Luhan introduced himself smiling brightly.

“ Y-your husband? ” My mother asked me with her eyes opened wide.

“ It's no- ” before I could say something, Luhan cut in again.

“ Yes!! I'm her husband!! ”


_____________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're mine, Only mine(Chapter 7)

ករណី Ads Account Facebook របស់អ្នកត្រូវបានគេ Hack និង របៀបដើម្បីទទួលបានលុយដែលត្រូវគេកាត់មកវិញ