You are mine, Only mine(Chapter 3)

~Your POV~


There were so many different kinds of dishes on the table that it looked like it was for 10 people when only he and I are eating. 'Rich bastard.' 

I couldn't bring myself to eat. My brain could only think about how to escape. So I just sat here playing with my food. 
“I'm full.” I finally said, and I got up. 
“But you only ate a little.” Mr. Lu said.
“Mr. Lu, I'm full and I don't like the food." I replied, almost sounding like I was bored. 
“Call me Luhan oppa or Luhan not Mr. Lu, got it?” 'Luhan... This name sounds too nice for a person like him.'
“Yes, I got it. Can I go now?” I asked him, slightly impatient. 
“I'll go with you.” He said as he got up, “Chen?” He called out the man.
“Yes, boss? ” 
 “Tell the chef that he's fired.” Luhan said to Chen as he walk towards me. 
“Can I ask why boss?” 'Yes, I want to know the reason too.'

“Jimin didn't like his dishes.” His simple answer made my eyes open wide. 
“Understood, sir.” Chen said as he bowed.
“Wait! Wait!! I really like the dishes!! I'm just too full to eat it!!” I said as I looked at Luhan. I don't want to see someone suffer because of me. 
“Are you sure? ” He asked with a smirk on his face. 'Damn. I hate that stupid smirk so much.'
“Yes.” I nodded trying my best not to yell at him.
"Then, sit down and eat a little more to prove that you really like the dishes.” 'Oh my god! He just wants me to eat more?! This bastard is unbelievable!!'
I sat down and started to eat again in anger. I dig the fork into my food hard as I imagined it was Luhan's face. Suddenly, I felt something touch my lips. It was Luhan's spoon. 
“What are you doing?” I snapped.
“Feeding you. Now say ah ~” I look at him, confused. 
“I can eat myself. Thanks.” I refused and continue to eat mine.
“No. I'm feeding you. Say ah~~~” 'What's wrong with him?!'
“Hehe...” I heard Chen giggle. 
“Chen...” Luhan warned Chen with a deadly glare.
“Sorry, sir.” Chen apologized, but continued his giggling. 
“Please Jimin, say ahh~ my arm is sore now, Pali~!” He whined. 'Seriously, He's a mafia boss, isn't he?! Why is he acting like a 3 year old kid?!' I sighed in annoyance.
“Ahh.... ” I gave up and opened my mouth.
“Good girl. ” Luhan said as he patted my head.
“Yah! I'm not a kid! ” I shouted and hit his hand hard.
“Yes, I know you're not a kid.. because last night you were so se-” 
“LUHAN!!” I cut his words before he could say something that would embarrass me.
“Oh, haha, I'm sorry. I'm just kidding! You're so cute when you're angry~” 
My face started to grow red and I said nothing to him as I got up and walk to my room. Actually, it's his room. 'I'm so mad right now.'
“Jimin-ah! I'm sorry. I didn't mean it! Eh eh! Wait!! Jimin!!!” I heard Luhan running behind me. 
“Go to hell Luhan!! I hate you!!” I shouted at him.
“But I love you, It hurts when you say you hate me.” He said with a pout and he looked so darn cute! 'Ahh!! No, how can he can be cute?! No. No. No.' “I'm really sorry, please forgive me.”
I look at him with disbelief. I didn't know that a mafia boss could also be this cute and I really don't understand why I wanted to smile right now. 
“I hate you.” I said as I bit my lips to keep from smiling.
“No, you don't.” He said and kissed my lips.
'Yes, I'm not sure.'

~Author POV~

“Chen, he's really our Master Lu, right?” The maid asked Chen.
“Uh, I'm not sure. ” Chen replied. 
“I have never seen Master like this before.” another maid said.
"Me too.” the other maid said and Chen nodded in agreement.
“Stop talking! And go to work!! ” suddenly, a middle-aged woman appeared and shouted at them.
“Sorry, grandma.” they replied, running to work. Chen was the fastest. 
“Aish!! I told all of you to call me Ma'am Park not grandma!! ” She shouted with a fake angry voice. Then she looked up in the direction where Jimin and Luhan was walking. 
“Maybe my young master has finally found his happiness.” She said with a smile as she walked away.


~ Your POV ~ 

The next day

I got permission to walk around the third floor when he went to work. I felt like a bird living in a golden cage.
I walk out of the room that was bigger than my whole house in Japan. 'Thinking about my house, I wonder what mom is doing right now. I really miss her.' I let out another sigh. 'Ah! I should use my useless free time to study about this mansion. It will help me escape more easily!'


I started to tiptoe downstairs and peak my head out to see if there were any of Luhan's men. Okay, those scary men weren't looking this way and I successfully escape the mansion and walk into a garden. A huge garden that I have never seen before. 'Wow!! Roses, lilies and even more flowers. I loved it.' (completely forgot about escaping.)


~ Author POV ~ 

“Where's Jimin?” was the first question Luhan asked when he arrived home from his company. It made the maids and bodyguards jump in fear because they don't know where you went. 
“I said, where's Jimin?” This time his voice sounded dangerous.
“Err.. W-we.. Oh! Mrs. Lu.” The maid suddenly spotted you and shouted in happiness. Luhan turned to meet you with a bonquet of flowers. 
“Hah?” You raised your eyebrow.
“Where did you go?” Luhan asked.
“I just went to get some beautiful flowers. I hope you don't mind.” You said and secretly sent an apologetic look to the maids, who nearly got into trouble because of you.
“That's okay, I thought you tried to escape again.” 
“Don't worry, I think about it every time I breathe.” You said mockingly looking at him bravely.
“Jimin! You-” 
“Ah! I think young master should come inside. You've been standing nearly 20 minutes now.” Ma'am Park got in between the two before WWIII could happen. 
“Only 20 minutes won't make him die ma'am, but I wish it would.” You glared at him for the last time and walked inside the mansion, leaving Luhan, ma'am Park, the maids and bodyguardsbehind in shock.
“Ma'am Park! Did you hear what she said to me?! Hey! Jimin, stop right there!! We aren't done yet!!” Luhan yelled childishly, losing his mafia boss image and following you into the mansion leaving the rest in shock once again. 
“What just happened, ma'am Park?” Chen asked, his eyes still following the new image of the boss. 
“Don't ask me because I don't know either.” Ma'am Park replied, with a knowing smile. 
_________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're mine, Only mine(Chapter 7)

ករណី Ads Account Facebook របស់អ្នកត្រូវបានគេ Hack និង របៀបដើម្បីទទួលបានលុយដែលត្រូវគេកាត់មកវិញ