You are mine, Only mine(Chapter 2)

~ Your POV ~


I opened my eyes slowly. Realizing I had to go, I tried to sit up but I felt sore everywhere, even if he was gentle last night. I felt someone’s arms hugging me. 'He's still sleeping?' I thought he had already left, because supposedly he always gets up before those girls. I took his hands off me and walked to the bathroom. After I took a bath and put on my clothes, I walk towards the table and took the money. I hurriedly walk towards the door but I froze when I heard someone's voice. It was Mr. Lu.

“Where do you think you're going?” He asked as he sat up on the bed, looking at me with his cold eyes.

“I-I'm sorry for waking you up. I-I'm leaving now.” I said with a 90 degree bow.

“No, you're not. You're not going anywhere.” His voice remained cold.



“W-why?” I asked, completely confused.

“I bought you, remember? So you can't go anywhere without my permission.”

“B-but y-you always let the other girls go, why not me?” I asked as hot tears started to trail down my cheeks. 'What is happening?! Did the ajumma lie to me?!'

“Yes, but not you Jimin.” He took a towel and wrapped it around his waist. He walked towards me.

“I will tell the maids to bring you some new clothes. Stay here and don't even try to run. I would hate to use violence.” I remained still and silent. 'What happened? Why can't I go?' “Jimin, this is the last time that I will tell you this: answer me when I talk to you or you will regret it. ” He said nonchalantly and walked to the bathroom.

I still kept my mouth shut. I didn't care anymore if I get hurt. I don't want to talk to him. I hate him. I hate everything that is related to him!!

'What should I do now?!!' This freaking mansion is huge and I have no idea how to escape from those men I saw yesterday guarding this place!!' I threw myself on the king-size bed and started crying. 'But then, what if those men don't know that their boss is keeping me?' I took the money that was left on the table and ran out of the room.

“Who are you?” I stop in the middle of the hallway and turn around to meet the face of an ajumma.

“I-I'm a girl who Mr. Lu bought and now he is d-done with me.” I said.

“Oh, then you can leave through the front door miss.” The ajumma nodded and I bowed before turning around to start running again. I stopped when Ajumma spoke again, “You should take the lift, it will be faster.” She points to the lift a few feet away.

“Thank you!!” I bowed again and took the lift immediately.

“You're the girl that the boss bought, aren't you?” This time I'm met a guy.

“Y-yes.” I nodded.

“You're different. No make up and you’re leaving early in the morning, unlike the others who stayed until we had to kick them out.” 'How cruel.'

“Can I go now?”

“Why not? Goodbye.” He smiled at me and I gave him a small one in return. I run out of the mansion and thought that luck was finally on my side when I saw a taxi conveniently parked in front of me. I opened the taxi door and got in.

“Wher-”

“Take me anywhere, just get me far away from here!!” I yelled and the taxi driver nodded, looking a little confused but nonetheless started driving away from the mansion.

'Maybe he doesn't care if I escape, right?' I sighed and looked at the money clutched in my hand.

“I need to go back to Japan.” 'Right!! I have to go to police station!!!'

“Ajussi!! Take me to the police station!” I told him.

“Okay.”



~ Author POV ~



After getting out from a hot shower his eyes scanned the whole room looking for someone, but there was no sign of a girl that spent the night with him last night. 'Where is she?' Luhan thought. He told her specifically not to go anywhere, right? Or did she just blatantly disobeyed him?! He took his phone from the table and dialed a number.

“Chen, did you see the girl that I bought last night?” He asked.

/Neh, she already left a few minute ago./ Chen replied.

“Fuck.” He hissed in anger. “Go find her right now!!”

/Yes sir./

Luhan hung up the call and threw the phone down in anger. “Jimin, you won't escape from me. No matter how much you try.”


~ Your POV ~


“So someone kidnapped you from Japan, is that right?” An old policeman asked me and I nodded.

‘Yes.’ I didn't tell that I've been sold, because even though I don't know about Mr. Lu that much, he is not a person I should ever mess with.

“Okay, please go wait in that room. We will gather the paperwork and send you back to Japan as soon as possible.” I nodded and went to sit as I was told. 'Hopefully I'll be leaving soon.'

Suddenly the same policeman opened the door.

“Uh, Mrs. Lu? Why did you lie to me?” He asked with a pale expression on his face.

“I what?” I asked in confused.

“Y-you.. umm.. please leave, your husband is waiting for you.” ‘Husband? W-who? Eh.. Don't tell me...’

“I don't have a husband!! I want to go back to Japan!” I yelled.

“B-but... Oh Mr. Lu.” before he could finish his sentence someone opened the door again.

“Hi wife-y, let's go back home.” Luhan said with a smirk on his face.

“I don't want to!!”

“Yes you do. Thank you Mr. Kim.” He turned around to give the damn policeman a slight bow and dragged me outside. I used all my power to protest, but it was useless against him.

“Y-You're welcome, Mr. Lu. Anytime.” the man bowed back.




“Mrs. Lu, Mr. Lu told me to bring you your clothes and to tell you to come to the master room.” I looked at the maid.

‘Well, now I'm back at this damn mansion again.’

“I don't want to go and I'm not Mrs. Lu! My name is Jimin!!” I shouted.

“M-mr. Lu told me to call you that and I'm sorry Mrs. Lu but please come with me, I-I don't want to lose my job.” The maid started crying and I started to feel bad.

“I'm sorry that I shouted at you, but why do I need to change rooms?”

“Because this room is not Mr. Lu's room. This room is just for...” ‘Ohh. This room is just for the girls he had bought.’

“So, where did he tell you to bring me to?” I asked.

“He told me to bring you to his room Mrs. Lu. Please come with me.” I took a deep breath and nodded at her.


I examined his room as I stepped in. His room is bigger than the other one and everything in here is luxurious.

“Mrs. Lu, please stay here. I will come and tell you when dinner's ready.” I gave her a nod.

“Wait, can you stop calling me Mrs. Lu? Just Jimin is fine.”

“I'm sorry Mrs. Lu but I can't disobey Mr. Lu orders.” She gave me a bow and walked out.

I sighed. ‘Mrs. Lu huh? Why did I get that name when I hate it so much?’


“Jimin, wake up.. it's time for dinner baby.” I felt someone calling and kissing me. I opened my eyes and I saw Mr. Lu smiling at me.

“.....” I didn't answer him. I just sat up and walked out of the room.

“Jimin, I won't hurt you if you disobey me. But I will hurt someone else like the maid that you met afternoon.” He threatens me calmly. I stop walking.

“I'm sorry.” I said as my tears started to fall again.

“Don't cry baby, everything will be alright if you just obediently do as you're told.” He said and kissed me on the forehead.


Out of every girl in the world, why me?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're mine, Only mine(Chapter 7)

ករណី Ads Account Facebook របស់អ្នកត្រូវបានគេ Hack និង របៀបដើម្បីទទួលបានលុយដែលត្រូវគេកាត់មកវិញ