You're Mine, Only Mine (Chapter 13)


~ Your POV ~



My relationship with Minah is better day by day. She just a cute a little girl who needs more attention and I just like her more and more. But the big problem is Luhan begin childish.

“ Why are you pouting Luhan? ” I asked the big boy who pouting cutely.

“ You spent more time with Minah and you ignored me! ” Luhan whined.

“ I didn't ignore you. Minah needs more take care, you know, Loves. ” I said.

“ But you spent your time with her almost everyday!! ”

“ Because you busy with your work and I don't want to bother you. ”

“ Let's go for a walk. ” Luhan suggested.


“ Okay, I'll tell Min- ” before I can finish my sentence Luhan cut off.

“ No! Only us. You and I. ” Luhan said with serious tone.

“ Can I ask where? ”

“ You'll love it, trust me. ” Luhan smiled and I nodded gave him a smile back.


When we reached downstairs Minah suddenly appeared from nowhere.

“ Unnie!! Let's go shopping!! ” Minah said and smile happily.

“ Uh.. ”

“ No, Jimin is going outside with me todday. ” Luhan said using his serious tone.

“ But Unnie promised me!! you can't steal her from me!! ” Minah whined at her oppa.

“ No is No. go away, we need to hurry. ” Luhan still remain cold.

“ Aish!! Unnie how could you live with this devil? ” Minah asked me with a pout.

“ Yah!! Lu Minah!! ” Luhan yelled in annoyed face but Minah already gone.

Haha this sibling are really cute.






“ Jimin-ah wake up. Jimin-ah... ” I heard a gently voice called me and I slowly opened my eyes.

“ Are we arrive yet? ” I asked and massaged my eyes sleepily.

“ Yes, We are here. ” Luhan replied smiling.

I nodded and got off the car and suddenly open my eyes widely because of what I saw in front of me right now, It's a garden that full of Lily flower, my favorite flower. I felt like I'm in heaven.

“ W-why you know I loved Lily? ” I asked and my eyes still on the beautiful flowers.

“ I saw you always smile whenever you saw lily. Do you like it? ” Luhan answered and  kiss me on the forehead gently.

“ I loved it. Luhan thank you!! ” I said and hugged him.

“ Let's name this garden, shall we? ”

“ What's name? ” I asked.

“ Whatever you want to name it. ”

I taped my chin and thoughtfully.

“ I'll name it hmm... LuMin garden. ” I said and smile at the lame name.

“ It's LuMin garden from now on. How about our child? ”

“ I'll name her Lucie. Do you like it? ” I asked.

“ That's sounds great. by the way, Why did you know our child is a girl? ” Luhan asked curiously.

“ I got the result from Yixing oppa 3 days ago. I forgot to tell you. I'm sorry. ” I said and rubbed my neck awkwardly.

“ You .. You... ” Luhan said with a face like he about to cry or something then he turned to other side making me facing his back.

“ Ahh~ I'm sorry I just forgot it! forgive me! ” I said and pouted.

“ Okay, you were forgiven. I never win you anyway. ” Luhan turned around and gave me a cute glare.

“ Do you want a daughter or a son? ” I asked because Luhan's Chinese and most of Chinese people want a son than a daughter.

“ I don't care about it. I love both because they're from you and I. ” Luhan said and brought his forehead to touch mine.

“ Thank You. ” I whispered and kiss his lips. This time I'm the one who started the kiss first and that made Luhan surprised a little.

“ My wife became a good kisser day by day. That's amazed me. ” Luhan said when we broke the kiss.

“ As you said I'm a fast learning. ”

Then, We both laughing happily in the beautiful garden.



~ Your POV ~




Today is Chinese/Lunar New Year. So, I woke up early than usual to help the chefs and maids prepare the house and the traditional meals both Korean and Chinese.

“ The maids can do it, you don't have to do those things by yourself. ” Luhan who just woke up said with a sleepily smile.

“ No, I want to help them. You don't want to eat what I cook? ” I shook my head and asked him.

“ Not like that, I don't want to see you tired. ” Luhan stood up and walked toward me.

“ It's okay, don't worry too much Lu-ge. ”

“ Yes yes, Mrs.Lu. ” Luhan said and hugging me.

“ Today you're free right? Can we have family dinner together? I'll call Kris oppa and Yixing oppa. ” I said.

“ Why no- ”

*Beep beep* his phone rang.

“ Go to answer your phone, maybe it's important. ” I said and Luhan nodded then walked to get his phone on nightstand.

“ Hello? What? Ok ok.. I'll go. ” Luhan face changed to depress now.

“ What's up? ” I asked worriedly.

“ Today I have a meeting in the evening with Mr.Kevin the CEO from New York. ” Luhan said with a sigh.

“ It must be important. You should go. ”

“ How about family dinner? I want to spend holiday with you. ” Luhan said and hugged me again.

“ We can have family dinner whenever we want. don't worry go to your meeting. ” I said and try to cheer him up.

“ You know, I can cancel it. ”

“ No No, You can't do like that. business is business. don't begin childish Luhan. ” I said as I peck his lip.

“ Okay then. ” Luhan nodded with a sigh.

To be honest, I really want to have family dinner with him tonight. But, I don't want to be selfish. his business is more important.




“ Where's Luhan? ” Kris oppa asked.

“ Oh right, I didn't see Lu-ge yet. ” followed by Yixing oppa.

“ Where's Luhan oppa Unnie? ”

Now everyone is waiting for my answer by looking at me.

“ Err.. he has an important meeting today. So, he can't join us. ” I answered with a force smile.

“ Aww!! that bastard even work today?! ” Kris oppa said in anger  tone.

“ He should've cancel it. ” Minah said with a pout.

“ It's really important. don't blame him. ”

“ Okay, Let's eat before the meals get cold. ” Yixing saved the awkwardness by changing topic.

“ Let's eat. ” Kris oppa said and we started to eat and chatting happily. Kris and Yixing oppa chatting in mandarin and seemed to get along well and Minah seems depressed and doesn't eat her food a lot.

“ Minah? ” I called.

“ Ne Unnie? ”

“ Are you okay? ” I asked in worried tone.

“ I'm okay. I just felt upset a little that oppa can't join us. ” She replied and looking down.

“ We can do it again tomorrow. ” I try to comfort her.

“ Yes, I'm sorry for made you worried. ” Minah said with a smile and I sigh in relief.

“ Stop play with your food and eat it, okay? ”

“ Ne. ” She nodded and we continue eat and chatting till 10pm. Kris oppa and Yixing oppa bit their goodbyes.

“ Luhan oppa isn't home yet. ” Minah said.

“ Maybe he'll comeback soon. ”

“ But it's already late! Seriously, what's kind of meeting is that?! ” Minah said in anger tone.

“ Calm down Minah. He'll back soon. ”

“ But.. okay. go to sleep Unnie. don't waiting for him, You need to rest. ”

“ I knew, you should go to bed now. ” I said with a small smile.

Minah nodded and go upstairs. I decided to waiting for him a little more. But it's already midnight and Luhan does't home yet. I took my phone out and dial his number.

/ The number that you calling is busy please try again later... /

He doesn't pick up his phone. maybe it's really important. I sighed again and decided to go to bed. But I stopped when my phone vibrated.

It's not a call from Luhan but a message from him. why Luhan sent me a video message instead of call? I chick the message.. than my eyes widened in shocked following by hot tears falling on my cheeks. I dropped the phone on the floor and it broke into pieces just like my heart right now.

It was a video Luhan making out with a girl.

I don't know what to do.. I just ran out the mansion crying hard. I took off the necklace and the wedding ring way from me and throw it somewhere that I don't really care. The only think that I know is runaway as far as I could.

“ I'm sorry. ” I said when I bumped into someone.

“ Jimin, is that you? ” the similar voice made me lifted my head up and I found Sehun's shocked face looking at me.

God really helped me.

“ Sehun please help take me to somewhere else from this place!  ” I said and crying harder.





~ Author's POV ~




After the meeting Luhan was invited to the club by Mr.Kevin. He refused but Mr.Kevin resisted till Luhan agreed.

That's why the drunken Luhan was dragged by a sexy woman god-knows-who to the VIP room in the club without he knowing.

“ Omo.. such a handsome man.. ” the girl giggled slutty at the drunken man.

*beep beep* he phone rang. the girl took it out from his pocket and check it rudely.

Caller ID : Minnie, My Wife

“ What? My Wife? huh stupid. ” She thrown the phone away carelessly then she got an evil idea. She took the phone back and press the record video bottom.

“ I'm your Minnie here.. Mr.Lu.. ” The girl said and kissed Luhan who kissed back because he thought that he's kissing his wife. everything was recorded and sent to Jimin perfectly.

“ Well done Mimi.. ” the girl said to herself and started to take Luhan clothes off.





~ Luhan POV ~




I opened my eyes with a strong headache because of the countless beers that I drank with Mr.Kevin last night. By the way, where am I?

“ Mr.Lu~ ” the I-never-heard-voice cooed and I turned my head to the another side of the bed, I found a naked girl and not Jimin.

“ Who the fuck are you?!! ” I asked in furious tone.

“ I-I.. ” before she could finish her sentence I yelled.

“ Get out!!! ”

Didn't wait to hear me say twice the girl ran out the room with her clothes in her hand.

I grabbed my hair in frustration then started to wear my clothes back and rushed out the damn room.

I need to tell Jimin about it before she found out by herself.


Author's note: as J.B said It's too late to say sorry~
But I'm still sorry anyway TT
-PurplePie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're mine, Only mine(Chapter 7)

ករណី Ads Account Facebook របស់អ្នកត្រូវបានគេ Hack និង របៀបដើម្បីទទួលបានលុយដែលត្រូវគេកាត់មកវិញ