You are mine, Only mine (Chapter 4)

~Your POV~


I have been staying in this mansion for about 2 weeks already and I have nothing to do besides sleeping, eating and being near Luhan almost 24/7. He always brings me to his work place, a big jewelry company. As I remembered, the manager at the whorehouse told me that Luhan is a mafia boss but his business is not like what I had imagined. I thought he would sell something like, you know, drugs, but it’s just a jewelry company. Or maybe it's just a legal front. If you ask me if I want to run, I would say yes. I still want to run even though he is good to me. I want to see my family again and one thing I know for certain is that Luhan will throw me out one day, when I finally bore him.  


“Come here, Jimin.” Luhan called me. I walked to him.

“Yes?”



“Turn around.” He said with a smile and I obeyed him.

I felt something cold touching my neck and I look down, realizing it was a necklace. A beautiful one with a little diamond star.

“Don't ever take it off okay?” He said and kissed my forehead.

“Okay.” I nodded and touched the jewelry on my neck.

“Do you like it?” He asked, smiling.

“I love it. thank you.” I said, honestly I really do love it.

“I’m glad to hear that. I will tell Chen to bring you home because I have a meeting later today. Is that okay with you?”

'Haha, why not? That's my chance to run.'

“I want to go shopping, if you don't mind.” I said.

“With Chen? Hmm... If you want to go shopping today I can cancel the meeting and go with you.” 'No. If you come a long how can I escape?'

“You don't have to, it's fine.”

He stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking again.

“Okay, then. Take care.” He hugged me and kissed my forehead again and turned to Chen, “Watch her carefully.”

“Yes sir.” Chen bowed.

“You can go now.” I nodded and looked at him for hopefully the last time.

'I'm sorry Luhan.'
 


________________________________



“Mrs. Lu, what do you want to buy?” Chen asked me as I was busy planning a way to run and escape.

“Y-yes?” I asked.

“I asked what do you want to buy?”

'I don't want anything. I just want to run.'

“I- I want to buy some undergarments.” I told him.

“O-oh.. you can go alone then, I'll be waiting here.” He blushed as he dig into his wallet and pull out some cash for me.

'Perfect! Well done Jimin.'

I took the money and went into the store.

“Welcome to-” I quickly cut her off.

“Where's the exit?”

“Uh, over there ma'am.” She said and pointed at the exit door with her eyes slightly opened in shock.

“Thank you!” I thanked her and ran to the door.

'Goodbye Luhan. It was nice meeting you.'
 


________________________________


~Author POV~



Chen started to get a weird feeling because you were taking too long in the store. Finally, he decided to go to the store to find you, but you were nowhere in sight.

“Excuse me Miss, do you know where a girl wearing an orange dress went?”  He asked the same staff member who was still confused and shocked.

“She exited through that way, sir.” She points at the door again.

“Thank you.” Chen said and ran to the door.

“What just happened? ” the staff girl asked herself, completely confused about the whole event.



_______________________________



~Your POV~



I ran nonstop like there's no tomorrow away from the mall but I don't know where I'm running to. I felt tired and completely lost right now.

“Young girl, what are you doing here? You seem lost.” I heard an ahjumma asked.

“Please help me...” I whispered. 'I'm tired... I want to rest. I feel like I can't stand anymore. At least I finally escaped.'

“Omo!! Sehun-ah, come here right now! This girl needs help!”

It was the last sound I heard before darkness came took over my view. 



“Don't worry mom, I think she'll be okay.” Hearing a boy's voice, I tried to open my eyes but I couldn’t.

“But she looks so pale, when will she wake up?” It was ahjumma's voice that I heard before I lost consciousness again.

“Maybe soon..”

I tried to open my eyes again and this time I managed to open them.

“Omo!! Sehun! She woke up!!” Ahjumma shouted in surprise.

“W-water..” I whisper.

“Hurry Sehun!! She needs water!”

“Here's your water, are you okay?” He asked, giving me a glass of water. I drank it, nodding.

“I'm fine. Thank you for helping me.”

“Where're you from? It seemed like you ran away from someone.” The boy, Sehun, asked me.

“Yeah, I was escaping from someone.” I replied.

“Oh dear, why?”

I told the whole story to them.

“The mafia boss LUHAN?!! Omg! Why did you mess with such a dangerous person?!” Sehun shouted, his eyes wide open.

“Really? By the way, what's your name sweetie?” Ahjumma asked me.

Before I could answer her someone’s voice cut me off.

“Her name is Lee Jimin.” We turned to where the voice came from. After realizing who the owner of the voice, I started shivering in fear.

'It's Luhan! How did he find me so fast?!'

“Who are you and what do you want?” Ahjumma asked, curious.

“I'm Luhan and I want my property back.” He replied with a deep voice, his eyes remaining on me.

I didn't dare to look at his face. He must be absolutely furious right now.

“Jimin, Come here.” He said with a calm tone of voice.

“N-no.” I stayed in bed.

“I said come here!” This time he yelled and sounded furious.

“I don't want to! I don't want to go with you!” I shouted bravely back at him.

“Come with me right now or I will kill this family right in front of you. I'm not joking Jimin.” He said with a warning tone.

I raise my head up to face him but then noticed Chen, standing behind him, looking seriously injured with wounds and bruises littered all over the visible parts of his body. My eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

“What happened to Chen?!” I asked in shock.

“You happened Jimin, it's because of you disobeying me that Chen had to face the consequences.” Luhan answered with a smirk on his face.

“You're a monster! ” I shouted at him, crying.

“Of course I am! Now come with me! ” He said as he grab a hold of me and start dragging me away.

“Let me go!” I tried to fight back but he was too strong for me.

“Young man! What are you doing?! Let go of her!” Ahjumma shouted and I saw Sehun was about to help me but Luhan took his gun out and aimed it at Sehun.

“It's none of your business kid. Back off.” He was about to shoot Sehun and I quickly shouted in horror.

“No! Stop Luhan! Don't shoot him! I'll go with you! Just please don't kill him!”

“Good choice.” Luhan said with a smirk and turn to Sehun, “Don't you dare come near her again or I won’t be so kind next time. You too ahjumma, I don't like to use violence against elderly people so stay away from trouble.”

“I'm sorry ahjumma and Sehun..” I said, sobbing.

“It's okay sweetie. Take care.” Ahjumma said sadly and nodded in understanding.

“Take care Jimin.. it was nice meeting you, brief as it was.” Sehun told me and turn to Luhan with a glare.

“Let's go.” Luhan said and walked away, still tightly holding me. I tried in vain to shake his hands off me.

“Jimin, don't make me mad at you even more than this.” He warned me with a slight growl. I glare at him behind his back.

'I Hate You Luhan. I hate you so much!'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're mine, Only mine(Chapter 7)

ករណី Ads Account Facebook របស់អ្នកត្រូវបានគេ Hack និង របៀបដើម្បីទទួលបានលុយដែលត្រូវគេកាត់មកវិញ