You're Mine, Only Mine Chapter 11


Author:PurplePie
~ Your POV ~


“ Who are you?!/Who are you?! ” We asked the same question.

“ Answer me!! Who the hell are you?! Luhan oppa's mistress?! ” She yelled at me with anger tone.

“ I'm not his mistress, I'm his wife. ” I answered calmly.

“ His wife?!! Are you kidding me?!! ”

“ I'm not. I'm really his wife. It's your turn to answer me, who are you? ” I asked.


“ Listen carefully because I'm say only once. My name is Minah and I'm Luhan oppa's sister!! ” Oh uh, SheS just his sister. I thought she was some random girl that he has slept with.

“ I'm Jimin, Lee Jimin. ” I smile at her but she just gave me a death glared back.

“ Leave, ” She said.

“ What do you mean? ” I asked in confused.

“ I said leave my brother's house you slut!! Do you think that I believe you?! Luhan oppa never sleep with the same girl twice. how can you be his wife!? now leave!! ” She said and grabbed my hand outside.

“ I didn't lie!! Yah!! let me go!! ” I yelled.

“ Just leave you fucking slut!! ” She yelled and successfully dragged me out the mansion. I can't call someone to help since it's their break time. no one in the mansion right now only a few men that I think they're Minah's men.

“ Bye bye Jimin, don't show your face in this mansion anymore!! ” she said with a smirk.

“ I need to call Luhan!! ” I said angrily.

“ No need to call him, because he the one who told me to kick you out. ” I stood still with my body shaking. No, Luhan would never do that to me. I can't believe her.

“ Lies. ” I said.

“ Oh my, I don't have to lie to a slut like you. Now just fuck off!!! ” She said and close the henge door.

 I sighed, This little bitch is lucky since I can't beat her because I'm pregnant. I sighed again as I took my phone out and dial Kris oppa's number. I don't believed her and I can't bring myself to call Luhan either Im scared that his answer is a yes.

\ Jimin-ah? \ Kris oppa answered.

“ O-oppa.. Help me. ” I said and started sobbing.

\ What happened to you?! \ He asked in loud voice.

“ H-help me.. ” I said.

 \ just wait there. I'll be there in second. /

“ Neh oppa. ” I hung up and sat down.

No, Luhan didn't do this to me. I told myself.



Kris oppa brought my lifeless body to his house and didn't ask me questions and Im glad that he didn't. I just don't want to answer his question right now.

“ Rest. ” He said with a gentle tone.

“ Thanks oppa. ” I said and closed my eyes. Luhan I need you.


~ Author POV ~



“ I'll kill you Lu fucking Han!!! ” Kris said with gritting teeth and walked out the bedroom that Jimin slept in.



After cleared all his works Luhan hurry back home to meet his beloved wife but the girl who greeting him not Jimin.

“ Minah, Why are you here? ” Luhan asked.

“ I just want to visit my oppa. ” She said cutely.

“ Where's Jimin? ” Luhan ignored her and asked about Jimin.

“ She runaway I tried to stop her too but she hurts me! ” She said and stared a fake cried.

“ Jimin runaway?!! no way!! tell me the truth what did you do to her?!! ” Luhan yelled angrily and Minah is scared to dead.

“ I- She really runaway oppa!! she told me she hates you!! I d-didn't lie!! ” Minah to crying harder.

“ Goddamnit!!! Chen!! ” Luhan cursed and called Chen.

“ Y-yes boss? ”

“ Open the GPS system right now!! ” Luhan had a face like thunder right now and it scared everyone especially Minah.

“ Yes boss, ” Chen answered and left.

“ Where are you, Jimin? ” Luhan whispering to himself with a single tear rolling on his cheek.



~ Minah POV ~


In my life I never saw Luhan oppa mad like this and I can't believe that Luhan oppa loves her that much. the reason that I kicked her out was because I worried that she'll break his heart and love only his money. I don't want my oppa to be like my appa.. who died because of my mom.. she just loved my appa because of money thats why Luhan oppa has never believed in love and used money to buy girls and play with them and then kicked them out like trash.

“ Ahjumma Park, Who's that Jimin girl? Why oppa seems so worried about her so much? ” I asked ahjumma Park.

“ She's young master's wife and she's pregnant. ” I opened my eyes widely because of Ahjumma Park 's answer.

“ Omo.. She's pregnant?! I-I just kicked a pregnant woman out?! ” I started to cry and feel guilty.

“ Hmm.. don't cry my little girl.. you just wanted to protect your brother. Young master will found her soon. ” Ahjumma comforts me but I still felt bad.

“ Hope Luhan oppa finds her soon. ” I whispered between sobbing.





~ Author POV ~


It's just a few hours that Jimin has disappeared and Luhan became insane. He yelled and cursed and broke everything around him. no one dared to speak a single word.

“ Boss!! I found Mrs.Lu!! She's at Mr.Kris's house. ” Chen told Luhan who his palm were covered his face.

“ Let's go!! ” Luhan said with his men followed behind.



~ Your POV ~


“ Are you okay, Jimin? ” Kris oppa asked me.

“ I'm okay oppa, thanks ” I said with a small smile.

“ Can you tell me why you became like this? ” Kris oppa asked.

“ I-I dunno oppa. Luhan's sister just kicked me out and she told me that Luhan told her to do it. ” I said and hot tears started to falling on my cheek.

“ I'll kill that bastard!! ” Kris said in angry tone.

“ But oppa.. I belived in Luhan. he won't do that to me. ”

“ Bu- ” before he could finished his line the door opened with a bang sound.

“ Jimin!!! ” It's Luhan!!!!

I still can't face him. So, I hide myself behind Kris oppa's back.

“ Get your ass out Luhan. ” Kris oppa said with a dangerous tone.

“ Give Jimin back and I'll leave!! ” Luhan replied with the same tone.

“ Give her back so you can hurt her again?!! you broke your fucking promise with me you little shit!! ” Kris oppa yelled in anger.

“ I didn't know what happened!! give Jimin back I need to talk to her!!! ” Luhan yelled back.

“ Do you want to talk to him, Jimin? ” Kris oppa asked me.

“ I- okay.. ” I nodded.

Kris oppa nodded back and left the room didn't forget to give Luhan a death glare.

Now, only Luhan and I are in the room. I look down avoid his eyes.

“ Jimin, Look at me please. ” Luhan said with a gentle voice. I looked up and met his watering eyes.

“ Whyd you runaway? ” Luhan asked with a crack voice.

“ I didn't runway!! I was kicked out by your sister!! s-she told me that y-you.. ordered her. ” I yelled at first then broke into sobbing.

“ I never ever thought about such thing Jimin, you know how much I love you right? ” Luhan said as he hugging me.

“ I know, I believed you.. but I was afraid that you really did it. ” I said crying harder.

“ No Jimin, I never even thought of it. ” His body is shaking and I knew he was crying as well.

“ Please come back with me. ” He said hugging me tighter.

“ Okay. But Minah? S-she doesn't like me. ”

“ I'll talk to her, the important thing is you're coming back with me. ” Luhan said with a smile and I smiled as well.

“ Let's go home. ” He added and I nodded.

“ Yeah, Let's go home. ”

“ Wait, ” Suddenly Kris oppa said.

“ What? ” Luhan asked with a glare.

“ You asked me what? Here the answer. ” He said and punching Luhan in the mouth.

“ You made my Jimin cry. ” Kris oppa said with a smirk.

“ Now, can I have my wife back? ” Luhan asked as he wiped the blood on his lips.

“ Yes, You can. ” Kris oppa shrugged.

“ Dumbass. ” Luhan murmured and took my wrist.

“ Take care Jimin, call oppa if you need help. ” Kris oppa said to me with a sweet smile.

“ Neh oppa. ” I nodded and wave at him.

“ Stop smiling at him.. I'm jealous. ” Luhan said with a cutely pout.

“ Yes, Luhan oppa. ” I said and kiss his lips. I love you so much Luhan.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You're mine, Only mine(Chapter 7)

ករណី Ads Account Facebook របស់អ្នកត្រូវបានគេ Hack និង របៀបដើម្បីទទួលបានលុយដែលត្រូវគេកាត់មកវិញ