You're Mine, Only Mine Chapter 10


Author:PurplePie

~ Your POV ~




“ Y-Yifanie oppa? ” I asked with my eyes opened widely.

“ Yeah, It's me.  ” He replied with a smile and pulled me into a warm hug.

What should I do? Should I hug him back? I brought my shakey hands to hug him.

“ I miss you, Jimin ” He whispered in my ear.

“ I-I Whao!!! ” Suddenly I was grabbed back by Luhan.






~Author POV~




“ Who the fuck are you?! How dare you touch my wife like that?!! ” Luhan yelled in anger.

“ It's none of your business, I just want my girl back!! ” Kris yelled and try to reach your hand back.

“ It's my business. if Jimin is involved in it. ” Luhan yelled and punching Kris on the jaw.

“ Fuck!! ” Kris swore and punching back and they started to beat each other with Jimin watching in horror.

“ Stop!!! I said stop!! ” Jimin yelled and no one cared about her because they're busy beating each others faces like in a boxing match. no one showed their mercy.

Tao took his gun out and pointed it at Luhan.

“ Hey!! ” Chen shouted and took his gun out pointed it at Tao to protect his boss.

“ Put your guns down!! and break them up!! ” Jimin yelled at Tao and Chen.

“ Go to hell you son of a bitch!! ” Luhan shouted and punching Kris none stop.

“ Not in a million years!! ” Kris yelled back as he started punching Luhan back.

“ fuck off you fucker!! She's mine!! ” Luhan said with a growl as they continue exchange their punches.

“ Tao!! take Jimin with you!! ” Kris told Tao.

“ yes, sir! ” After answered his boss's order, Tao try to take your hand but failed because of Chen.

“ Go away!! don't touch Mrs.Lu!! ” Chen snapped.

“ You're the one should go away. ” Tao smirk and clapped his hands. suddenly a lot of men appeared in the meeting room with thier guns pointed to Luhan and Chen.

“ Shit!! You're playing dirty!! ” Luhan cursed and stop punching Kris and stood up.

“ Huh, the smart one is the winner remember it LuLu. Jimin, come with me. ” Kris said with a smirk on his face while said to Luhan but soften when he talking to you and Luhan blood started to boiled in anger when he saw Kris held your hands.

“ N-no!! Let me go!! ” you shouted and tried to escape from Kris's hand.

“ Don't touch her!! Or I'll kill you!! ” Luhan yelled and about to punch Kris again but was grabbed back by Chen.

“ They're stronger than us now boss. ”

“ I don't give a fuck!! let go of my wife's hands you son of a bitch!! ” Luhan yelled and nearing lose his control.

“ Let Jimin and I talk, will you?! ” Kris gave Luhan a death glared.

“ 5 minutes is enough so hurry the fuck up!! before I cut your body into pieces!! ”

“ Like I care about your warning. ” Kris gave Luhan the last glared and turned his face to face you.

“ Can you tell me why? ” He asked with soft tone.

“ tell you what? ” you asked.

“ Tell me why you refused to go with me? ”

“ I-I Love Luhan and Im pregnant with his baby. ” You replied and started to crying.

“ What do you mean by that? ” Kris asked in confused.

“ It mea- ” before you could finish Luhan cut in.

“ She means that she loves me and is having my baby. so fuck off loser!! ”

“ I didn't ask you!! you dumbass!! shut the fuck up!! ” Kris yelled at Luhan in anger.

“ Who do you think you are?! You have no right to order me around!! ”

Then they ended up cursing at each other ( childishly ) again.

“ Stop arguing!!!!!! ” You yell your lungs out. The other people in the room are surprised when Luhan and Kris stop immediately.

“ Wow.. she dared to yell at two mafia bosses. ” someone whispering to his stand-mate.

“ I never saw master Kris obey someone like this. ” Tao said and shook his head in disbelief.

“ Mrs.Lu is one of the kind. ” Chen said.

“ agreed. ” Tao nodded and smile at Chen and Chen smiled back at him as well and then...
“Don't smile at me!!” They said at the same time.

“ Luhan!! Stop interruptting when Im saying something, will you?! ” you stared at Luhan.

“ But- okay!!! ” Luhan hissed and looks away in anger and you know that he's secretly pouting.

“ Meh, ” Kris hoots Luhan.

“ And you too oppa!! I don't know why you wanted me!! I already told you that I love Luhan and Im already pregnant with his baby!! What your doing is hurting me. ” You said to him as your tears roll down your cheeks.

“ Are you happy now, Jimin? ” Kris asked.

“ Opp- ”

“ Just answer me if you want me to leave you. ”

“ Yes, I found my own happiness and you should fine yours too. I'm really sorry oppa. I don't want you to leave me.” You cried hard.

“ Shhh.. It's okay Jimin-ah, oppas glad to hear that your happy and oppa doesn't want to see his dongsaeng cry. stop crying okay? ” Kris said comforting and hugging you.

“ You should find someone else oppa. I'm not the one who deserves you. I love you and really do but the way a sisters
 loveS her brother. ” You said and cried harder.

“ I know. Just knowing your happy makes me happy as well. ” Kris said and patted your head and wiping your tears gently.

“ Smile for your Yifanie oppa, okay? ”

“ Oppa.. thank you! ” You smile widely with your eyes still watering.

“ That's my good girl. ” he smiled back and turned his head to Luhan who tried to control his jealousy when he saw you in other guy's arms.

“ You. ” Kris said and pointed his finger to Luhan.

“ What?! ” Luhan snapped.

“ If you hurt my Jimin, I will kill you with my own hands. You got me?! ” Kris said in serious tone.

“ I will kill myself first, If I do. ” Luhan said with the same tone.

“ keep your words, by the way nice to meet you dumbass. ” Kris said and punching Luhan on the shoulder slightly.

“ Yes, nice to meet you too asshole. ” Luhan said punching Kris on the chin made him fell.

“ What the fuck?! ” Kris yelled.

“ That's punch was for you who dare to hug my wife without my permission. ” Luhan smirk playfully and helps Kris get up.

“ Fuck you, Luhan. ” And then everyone in the room started to laugh about the scene in front of them while Luhan started walking towards you.

“ Let's go home and thanks for choosing me. ” Luhan hugging you tightly and whispering in your ear.

“ Like if I chose Kris oppa,  you would agree. ” You said in a matter of fact way.

“ That's right, I wouldn't agree even if you did choose him. I'll never let you go. Jimin, You're mine and only mine. ” Luhan said sweetly into your ear.

“ Yes, I'm yours and only yours. ”


---------



~ Your POV ~



After that incident with Kris oppa everything went back to normal. Luhan and Kris oppa became friends and they really get along with each other and Im really happy about it. But the not normal thing was Luhan started to vomit every morning and I absolutely had no idea about it.

“ Are you okay? ” I asked with a worried tone and rubbed his back.

“ I-I'm okay. ” Luhan said between vomiting.

“ Wait here, I'll call Lay oppa. ” I said as I was about to get up but was stopped by Luhan's hand on my wrist.

“ Why you still call that brat Oppa? ” He asked with his redden face from vomiting.

“ Not this again. ” I said and rolling my eyes at him and left the bathroom to call Lay oppa.

\ Hello Lu-ge? \ Lay oppa answered from another line.

“ Lay oppa, It's me Jimin. ” I said.

\ Oh hi Jimin, what's up? \

“ Hmm.. Luhan's got sick. Can you come over to check on him? ”

\ Lu-ge got sick? Ahh okay I'll be there soon. Bye Jimin-ah. /

“ Thanks oppa. goodbye. ” I said and hang up.

“ What did that brat say? ” Luhan asked when he walked out the bathroom with pale face.

“ He will be here soon. ” I replied and Luhan nodded.

“ Minnie, ” suddenly Luhan gave me a back hug.

“ Hmm? ”

“ Why dont you ever call me oppa? ” He asked with a sad tone and I felt guilty.

“ Hmm... Im just not used to it. You can call it shyness. I'm too shy too call you oppa. ” I answered honesty.

“ Call me oppa from now on okay? now call me oppa. ” Luhan said and waiting me speak.

“ Bu- ”

“ No buts Minnie. come on! just call me it already! ” this time he said whining.

“ No. ” I shook my head stubbornly.

“ Waeyo~!? call me oppa please! ” Seriously, how could he be childish like this?

“ N-no. ” I still shook my head.

“ You don't love me that why you don't call me oppa! ” He said with a pout and that made him looked so cute.

“ O-oppa. ” I said awkwardly.

“ I can't hear you, say it again pali~! ”

“ Oppa. ” I repeated.

“ I still can't hear you!! say it again. ” Aish!! this crybaby mafia boss!!

“ OPPA!!!!! ” I yelled.

“ That's right!! I love when you call me oppa!!! ” Luhan said with satisfied smile as he hugging me tighter.

“ Stop it Luhan!! I can't breath. ” I said and hit him slightly.

“ I want to hug you like this forever~! ”

“ No, you can't. because I need to check on you. ” Suddenly Lay oppa appeared from nowhere in the room.

“ Do you know how to knock? ” Luhan ask Lay oppa.

“ I did. But you were just too busy whining at Jimin to hear. ” Lay said with a smirk on his face.

“ I just vomit every morning. It's not a big deal. ” Luhan shrugged his shoulders.

“ vomit every morning? ” Lay asked with his right eyebrow up.

“ Yes. ” Luhan nodded.

“ Oh my god, It also happened with you?! Haha. ” Lay oppa started to laugh out loud.

“ What do you mean? ” Luhan asked in confuse.

“ Like you said, it's not a big deal. some husbands always begin like this. nothing serious. ” Lay said still giggling.

“ Okay, your jobs done. get your ass out my bedroom. ” Luhan said and tried to get Lay out the room.

“ But I didn't talk to Jimin yet!! ” Lay protested but Luhan is stronger so he ended up out side .

“ You're really mean to him. ” I said.

“ I'm only kind with you, remember that Minnie. ” He said and kiss my forehead.

“ Do you go to work today? ” I asked.

“ Yes, want to come along? ”

“ No, I just want to stay at home. ” I shook my head.

“ Ok then, I'll be back soon. Take care. ” he kissed my forehead again before get himself ready to work.




I regret to chose staying at home because it so boring and Luhan doesn't home yet. I called my mom but it still boring.

“ When will he back home? ” I sighed but suddenly I hear the knock on the door.

“ Yay! he's back!! ” I ran to the door and opened it. to my surprise the person that I saw isn't Luhan but a girl.

“ I miss you Luhan opp- ” She stopped her sentence when she saw me.

“ Who are you?!/Who are you?! ” We asked the same question. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're mine, Only mine(Chapter 7)

ករណី Ads Account Facebook របស់អ្នកត្រូវបានគេ Hack និង របៀបដើម្បីទទួលបានលុយដែលត្រូវគេកាត់មកវិញ