You're Mine, Only Mine Chapter 9



Author: PurplePie

Main Characters: Luhan and Jimin

~ Your POV ~




I just froze after Lay told me that I'm 3 weeks pregnant.

“ I/She WHAT?! ” We asked the same question.

“ Yes, You both going to be parents soon. ” Lay grining playfully.

“ I-I - Whahhhhh!!!! ” I couldn't finish what I wanted to say because Luhan grabbed me and hugged me tightly.


“ Oh my god!!! I'm going to be a father!!! Oh my god!!! ”

I started to feel want to vomit again.

“ Let go of meeeee!!!!! ” I said and push him away.

“ B-but ”

“ Lu-ge It just a few weeks, you have to be patient. ” Lay said with a smirk on his face.

“ So, We can't say in one room?! ” Luhan asked with his eyebrows met in the center.

“ That's right. ” Lay nodded.

“ Thanks Lay oppa ” I said and smile at him.

“ You're welcome. ” He smiled showing his cute dimple.

“ You just called him oppa?! You never call me oppa!! ” Luhan shouted.

“ Stop your childish behavior Lu-ge. ” Lay said and pick up his stuff.

“ It's time to go Lay. ” Luhan said with a low growl.

“ I know, you don't have to tell me. Bye Jimin. ” Lay said as he gave Luhan a glare.

“ Bye ” I gave him back a nod.

After Lay left, the whole room became awkward silence between Luhan and I.

“ Uh, I want to rest. ” I broke the silence.

“ Then rest. If you need anything just tell me. ” Luhan said with a smile.

“ Okay ” I nodded and closed my eyes and I heard Luhan whispering.

“ Thank you Jimin for the best gift that you gave me. I love you and our baby and I'll never let you guys stay away from me. I promise. ” after he finished his words I felt Luhan kiss me on my forehead.

I just pretended like I was sleeping until I heard the sound of the door close. I opened my eyes back. At first, I thought that he'll kick me out when he knew that I was pregnant. but no, he looks so happy even more happy then me. maybe he really meant what he had said to me. I touch my tummy and whisper.

“ Baby, should I love your daddy back? ” and then closed my eyes again.



~ 1 month and 1 week later ~


I'm now two months pregnant and everything is alright. Luhan treats me like a princess and I feel like one. he seems love me a lot and I think I started to like him too but I'm just not sure about myself as well. I started to feel safe when I'm with him. I started to like all kisses he gave me and I can't stop my heart from beating so fast whenever he's around me. Can I call it love?

“ What are you thinking? ” Luhan hugs me from behind and kiss my head. I stopped being bothered by his smell one week ago.

“ I was just thinking about us. ” I replied honesty.

“ Can you tell me about it? ” he asked with gentle voice.

“ Hmm.. It's nothing just like.. do you really love me? ” I asked.

“ You don't need to ask Jimin, I love you more than words can say. ” His answer made my eyes water.

“ Shh.. It's okay don't cry, You can hate me and call me selfish but just don't leave me. I really love you and our baby so much. ”  I felt something wet on my shoulder and I knew it was Luhan's tears. He's crying.

I turned my head to face him and brought my hand to his wet cheek and wiping the tears it gently.

“ I'm sorry Luhan for realizing my heart too late. ” I said as my tears started streaming down my cheek as well.

“ What do you mean? ” Luhan asked and wiped my tears away.

“ I mean.. I love you too. ” I said with a smile a real one that I never give him.

“ You don't have to lie Jimin, I can- ” I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

“ No, I'm not lying. I really love you too. I just wasn't sure before. But I really love you Luhan. I really do. ”

“ Thank you Jimin! Thank you! oh my god! you don't know how happy I am right now!! ” Luhan shouted as he lifts me up and spin me around.

“ Oh my!! Luhan put me down!! ” I scream in horror.

“ Oh I'm sorry!! ” He said and put me down and I saw his eyes still watering.

“ Such a crybaby mafia boss.” I said with a smile.

“ I want to tell you something. ” He whispering in my ear.

“ What? ” I asked curiously.

“ This mafia boss only cry in front of one person and her name is Jimin. ” Before I can say anything back his lips are already on mine. I froze for 3 seconds then kissed him back.

Like you said Luhan, You made me feel like the luckiest girl alive.


~ Author POV ~ 



Kris wanted to get Jimin as soon as he arrived Seoul but due the business problems that he needed to solve. He couldn't. It took one month to clear all the messes.

“ Boss, Everything is alright, I've cleared all the small meetings like you wanted. ” Tao said to Kris who sat on the chair with thoughtful face.

“ How about Jimin? ” he asked with his deep voice.

“ She's fine and Luhan seems love her a lot. ” Tao replied.

“ Luhan loves her a lot? as I thought he was a mafia boss right? ” Kris asked curiously.

“ Uh, I don't know sir, our spy told me that. ” Kris just nodded and ask another question.

“ How about meeting with Luhan? ”

“ I set the meeting at 3PM. ” Tao answered.

“ Okay, Thanks Tao you did well. ” Kris said with a small smile.

“ It's my job, no need to thank me sir. ”



~ Your POV ~


“ Are you sure, you don't want to come with me? ” Luhan asked while I was sleeping on the king side bed lazily.

“ No, I don't want to. I want to rest. ” I said with a yawn.

“ Don't be so lazy~ come on~ ” Luhan still tried to wake me up.

“ No, I don't know why I need to come with you to the meeting? I can't help with anything anyway. ” I said with a pout. Luhan kissed my pout and said.

“ Because I don't want to stay away from my beloved wife and my baby girl. ”

“ Who's your wife? I don't have wedding ring on my ring finger and we don't know about the baby's gender yet. ” I said.

“ Ah ha, you just want a wedding ring? ” Luhan teased me with a playful smile.

“ Who said I want wedding ring?! ” I asked with a pout.

“ You. ” his smile grew bigger.

“ I didn't say that I wanted- ” before I could finish my sentence. A beautiful diamond ring was showed in front of me.

“ Will you marry me, Jimin? ” Luhan asked and smile lovingly.

“ You don't have to ask you crybaby mafia boss! ” I said with my eyes watering because happiness.

“ I told you already I only cry in front of one girl and it's you. By the way stop calling me a crybaby mafia boss! ” he said and pouted cutely while puting the ring on my ring finger.

“ Crybaby and not to mention a cute mafia boss. ” I said teasing him.

“ Yah!! ” Luhan faked angry shouted.

“ I 'm just telling the truth. by the way Luhan. ” I call him.

“ Hmm? ” he raises his right eyebrow up.

“ You didn't put a GPS system in this ring, right? ” I ask and narrow my eyes at him.

“ Uh, N-no ” He shakes his head.

“ Lair. ” I said.

“ Okay, I just put it in case you lost it or blah blah blah. ” He said childishly.

I chuckle at his actions. He sure knew how to make me smile.



~ 3PM @Wu Group ~

Finally, Luhan dragged me with him successfully and now we're at Wu Group his business partner's company.

“ Hello, Mr.Lu and Mrs.Lu my name is Tao and please wait here. My boss will coming soon. ” The guy named Tao said. I thought I've met him somewhere and I felt like he was looking at me strangely?

“ Okay ” Luhan said and nodded cooly. I've told you. His cute side only shows in front of me. I giggle at my thought.

“ Stop giggling Mrs.Lu you'll make people wonder. ” Luhan said and put his hand around my shoulder.

“ Okay. ” I nodded still smiling.

“ My Boss is here. ” Tao announced and Luhan and I turned our head to the person who just arrived.

“ Hello, Mr.Lu my name is Wu Yifan but you can call me Kris and Nice to meet you again Jimin. ” The guy named Wu Yifan or Kris said with his eyes on me.

How does this handsome man know me? Wu Yifan? Who's he? many questions are running through my head.

“ Oh, you only called me Yifanie oppa, do you remember me, Jimin? ” He added.

“ Y-Yifanie oppa? ” I asked with my eyes opened widely.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're mine, Only mine(Chapter 7)

ករណី Ads Account Facebook របស់អ្នកត្រូវបានគេ Hack និង របៀបដើម្បីទទួលបានលុយដែលត្រូវគេកាត់មកវិញ