You're Mine, Only Mine (Chapter 8)

                     

Author : PurplePie 







Chapter 8 : What?! 




~Your POV ~



Luhan and I are now at the airport waiting for our flight back to Seoul, I felt so sad because my mom refused to come with us.


“ We can visit her again, don't be sad. ” Luhan tried to comfort me but it didn't help much.

“ It's okay. ” I lied and excuse my self to restroom because of my sickness that I started to felt this morning.

“ I'll go with you. ” I shook my head and say

“ No. Wait here I'll back in 10minutes. ”

“ okay ” He nodded.

On the way to the restroom I felt so strange like I want to vomit everything that I ate last morning. What's wrong with me? I continue to walk but suddenly, I felt so dizzy and ended up bumping into someone.

“ I-I'm so sorry. ” I said as the person that I bumped into helped me get up.

“ Are you okay, Master? ” I heard another man asked.

“ I'm okay. ” That's master answered with a coldly tone.

“ Next time be careful. ” He told me and I could tell that he has a deep voice.

“ Y-yes. ” I bowed to the two men. I bumped into the taller one When I saw his face, it felt weird that I think he seems familiar  to me.

“ Mrs.Lu are you okay?! ” I heard Chen's worried voice ask. maybe Luhan ordered him to follow me again.

“ Chen, I'm okay ” I said.

“ I'm sorry, that I came late. ” Chen apologized.

“ It's not your fault, Chen. ” I shook my head and smile at him.

“ Chen? ” I heard another guy whispering. Maybe It just my imagination.

“ Let's go Mrs.Lu, Mr.Lu is waiting for you. ” I nodded.

“ Sorry again. ” I said as bowed at the two men and I walk back to Luhan with Chen.

I really felt so familar to the taller man. He looks like someone I've met before. I shook head to get the thought away.

 


~ Kris POV ~
 


My plan was going to Korea but due the some problem in Japan I had to change the flight to Tokyo. I was talking on the phone with my business parter but suddenly someone bumped into me.

“ I-I'm so sorry. ” She said and bowed at me. You're lucky that you're a girl.

“ Are you okay, Boss? ” Tao asked me and I shook my head.

“ Next time be careful. ” I told the girl with my always cold voice.

“ Y-yes ” She bowed again and turn her head up so I could see her face. Why did she look so familar to me?

I was about to ask her but suddenly a man appeared and asked her if she was okay or something.

“ It's not your fault, Chen. ” She told him.

“ Chen? ” I heard Tao whispering but I didn't ask.

“ Let's go Mrs.Lu, Mr.Lu is waiting for you. ” The guy named Chen said and She nodded at him.

“ Sorry again. ” She said and bowed at us and I just nodded.

“ Boss, I think that girl is the same girl that you want to find. ” Tao told me.

“ How do you know? ” I asked.

“ That Chen guy is Luhan's right hand man and he just said Mr.Lu, so I think It's her. ”

So, That girl is Jimin and I just lost my chance to save her again.

“ Do have the same flight with them? ” I asked hoping Tao would say yes.

“ No Boss, our flight is the next one. ” but he shook his head.

“ Damn it!!! ” I cursed with anger and closed my hand tightly.

Jimin, Just wait a little more. Oppa going to help you soon. 


~ Your POV ~


We arrived Korea about 2:30PM and now we're on the way to the mansion. I was not feeling well since Tokyo airport.

“ Minnie, are you okay? ” Luhan asked me worried.

“ I'm okay. ” I shook my head.

“ But you looked so pale right now. ” Luhan said and put his hand on my forehead but I slapped his hand away. feeling so annoying.

“ I'm tired. let me rest. ” I said whispering and closed my eyes.

“ Okay, sleep then. ” I felt Luhan moved my head onto his shoulder and I don't feel comfortable with his smell.

“ I don't like your smell. ” I said .

“ Huh? you don't like my smell? ” Luhan asked completely confused.

“ Yeah. Stay away from me. ” I told him with a nod.

“ B-but- ” I cut him off.

“ No buts Luhan. Please stay away from me. ” I said as I closed my eyes. Seriously, what's wrong with me?

 

When we arrived the mansion I just got out the car and walk into the mansion with Luhan following behind.

“ Minnie-ah! Wait for me!! ” Luhan shouted.

“ I'm tired and I want to rest, Luhan. ” I said with annoyed voice.

“ Okay, I'll take you to the bedroom. ” Luhan said and I just nodded.

When we reached the bedroom, Luhan opened the door. Suddenly, his smell touch my nose made me want to vomit. I hurried and ran to the bathroom and vomited everything that I had ate yesterday morning.

“ Minnie!! Are you alright?! ” Luhan ran after me and rubbed my back but It became worse because of his smell.

“ Luhan!! Get out!! I can't stand your smell!!! ” I shouted and continued to vomiting.

“ W-what? I think I smell fine. ” He said with a confused face.

“ I SAID GET OUT!!! ” I screamed.

“ Oh my god!! What's wrong with you?!! Okay!! I'll wait out side!!! ” He crumpled his hair hardly and got out the bathroom. I started to feeling well. I can't stay in this room anymore.

“ I want to sleep in another room. ” I told him with my hand covered my nose.

“ What?! No!! and stop doing that like you detest me so much. ” He said with a pout. No, I don't give up this time. I have to win.

“ Can you see? I can't stand your smell!! Do you want me to vomit till I die? ” I asked and try to calm myself from vomit again.

“ I'll call the doctor to check on you. ”

“ How about new room? ” I asked.

“ Okay, I'll tell the maids to prepare your new room. ” he sighed. Yay! I won!!

“ Thank you! ” I smiled at him but he gave me a pout back. Who cares?




~ Luhan POV ~
 


I don't know what's wrong with Minnie. She kept vomiting whenever I go near her and that made me go insane!

“ Chen, Call Lay to come here hurry up!! ” I said angrily.

“ Yes master. ” Chen nodded with a confused face


After 10 minutes of waiting Lay finally came.

“ What do you need, Lu-ge? ” Lay asked.

“ Check on Jimin for me, she's acting really strange right now! ” I said with a angry face.

“ Uh, Can I ask who's Jimin, Lu-ge? ” Lay asked in confusion.

“ She's my wife. stop asking me and go check on her!! ”

“ What?! When did you get married?! a powerful Mafia boss Lu Han married?!! Are you kidding me, Lu-ge?!!! ” Lay shouted in shock.

“ Lay, I'll tell you later okay?! Now hurry the fuck up and go to check on her!! ” I said seriously and that made him shut up.

“ Okay. ” Lay nodded and go upstairs.

“ Hi, I'm Yixing and you can call me Lay, I'm Lu-ge's cousin. ” Lay introduced himself.

“ I'm Jimin, nice to meet you. ” Minnie replied with a smile and I don't like when she smiles at someone else even my own cousin. I can't help but feel jealous.

“ Let's check on her already! ” I said and they both glared at me. WHAT?!

“ Okay, let me check on you Jimin. ” Lay said as he put his hand on her tummy.

“ Hey!! What are you doing?! ” I shouted.

“ CHECKING ON HER!!!!! ” Lay shouted back.

“ Why do you need to touch her?! ”

“ Oh my god!! Lu-ge can you get out? I'm scared that I will end up killing you instead of checking on Jimin!! ” Lay hissed in annoyance.

“ No, Just continue your work. ” I shook my head.

“ Then, Shut up. ” Lay gave me a glare and went back to checking on Jimin.

I try to control my jealousy. Damn!! Why is this taking so long?!!

“ You felt like wanting to vomit in the morning right? ” Lay asked Jimin.

“ Yes. ” She nodded.

“ and felt a little dizzy? ” another nod.

“ I can't stand his scent either. ” She said and pointed at me.

“ Oh, I got it. ” Lay nodded and smile widely.

“ Congrats Luhan-ge, Jimin is 3 weeks pregnant and Jimin, I'll give you some pills to cut down your morning sickness. ” Lay said with a big smile on his face.

“ She/I'm WHAT?!!! ” Jimin and I asked the same question.

I'm going to be a father right?!! Oh my goddddddd!!!!!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're mine, Only mine(Chapter 7)

ករណី Ads Account Facebook របស់អ្នកត្រូវបានគេ Hack និង របៀបដើម្បីទទួលបានលុយដែលត្រូវគេកាត់មកវិញ