You're Mine, Only Mine (Chapter 12)




~ Your POV ~



Luhan and I were on the way back home and I was really curious about Minah, why she hates me so much?

“ What are you thinking about? ” Luhan asked and pulled me closer to him.

“ Nothing. ” I lied.

“ I don't like when you lie to me Minnie. ” Although he called me Minnie sweetly his voice was covered with warning.

“ I was just curious about something. It's not a big deal. ” I said.

“ Minnie-ah just tell me already. ” Luhan whined.


“ Hmm.. Im just thinking about Minah.. your sister.. Im just wondering why she did that to me. ” I said with a sad voice.

“ Because she doesn't want to see me like my father. ” Luhan said.

“ What do you mean by that? ” I asked curiously.

“ Hmm.. let me tell you about my past. ” Luhan said.

“ Tell me! Pali! ” I said with excited tone just like a little girl waiting her daddy to tell bed-time story.

“ You're so cute, Minnie-ah~! ” Luhan said as he kiss my cheek.

“ Come on Luhan! I want to know!! ” I said childishly.

“ Okay, It started when I was 10 years old... ” Luhan started to telling me..


~ flashback ~


~ Author POV ~


17 years ago...


A ten years old Luhan standing behind the big door with his sister crying in his arms while watching their parents arguing.

“ Minhee! Why you did like this to me?! ”

“ You asked me why?! Let's me tell you something, I didn't love you and never did!! ” Their mother shouted at their father.

“ So, Why you married me?!! ” their father yelled.

“ You don't have to ask me!! it's because of your money of course!! ” their mother said with a smirk.

“ You are such a heartless monster!! ”

“ Oh thank you!! now sign this paper for me and I'll get free from you!! ” She said and still smirking evilly.

“ How about Luhan and Minah?! You don't care about their feelings?! ” Thier asked in dibelife.

“ You just called me a heartless monster, didn't you? so I don't give a shit about them!! ”

“ O-Oppa.. mother hated us.. ” a little Minah crying harder when she heard her mother's answer.

“ No Minah, She loves us. ” Luhan said with a cracked voice tried to comfort his sister.

“ Just sign it already!! ” Their mother shouted.

“ As you wish. ” Their father said and signed the paper.

“ Thank you for the money that I got from you. I just found someone who better than you. Bye Bye. ” She said and started to walked away but a little Minah ran to stop her.

“ No!! Mom!!! don't leave Minah like this!!! ” Minah crying harder as she hugged her mother leg.

“ Let go of me!!! ” thier mother tried to get Minah off her.

“ No!! Mom!! don't leave me!! Please I love you mom!! ” Minah shook her head.

“ I said let go of me!! ” She yelled and slapped Minah hands.

“ Don't hit my daughter!!! A-ahh ” Mr.Lu shouted then felling with his hand grabbed his lift chest.

“ Appa!!!! ” Luhan shouted and ran to his father.

“ Appa!! ” Minah also ran to her father as well.

“ L-Lu H-han T-take care your S-sister f-or... ” He couldn't finish his sentence before his died.

“ Appa!!!!! Appa!!!! No!!!!! Please don't do this to us!!!!!! ” Luhan yelled with his tears steam down his face and Minah as well.

“ Umma!!! Please help Appa!!! ” Luhan yelled at his mom but she just shrugged and walked away without gave them any goodbye.

After their father died, Luhan and Minah were helped by Zhang family. Minah was sent to China to live with their relative there and Luhan became a business man since he was ten in the help of Mr.Zhang and When he was 18 Luhan could control himself without Mr.Zhang's help and became a mafia boss and successful business man at the same time.

Because of what his mom did to his father. Luhan became a heartless man and started to playing with women by bought them with his money and then throw them away like trash.


~ Your POV ~


“ That's all. ” Luhan said.

“ So because of your mom? ” I asked.

“ Yeah. ” He nodded.

“ I'll talk with Minah. ” I said with a smile.

“ She'll like you like I did. ” He said and kissed my forehead.

“ By the way, Luhan. ” I said.

“ Hmm? ”

“ How many women that you had bought and thrown them away? ” I asked.

“ C-countless ” ah ha.. The great Luhan stuttered!!

“ Such a rich mafia. ” I said mocking him.

“ But I stopped when I met you. ” Luhan said with a pout.

“ So, When will you throw me aways like them? ” I asked jokingly.

“ Minnie!!! ” Luhan shouted in anger tone.

“ I'm just kidding. ” I said and laugh.

He brought his hands to hold my face and says.

“ Don't say like this again. I don't like it. ” He whispering gently.

“ Okay, I'm sorry. ” I nodded and apologized.

“ I love you, Minnie. ”

“ I love you too, Luhan Oppa. ” then I felt his hot lips on mine. I really Love you Luhan.


When we reached the mansion Luhan hurried got off the car and went inside with his angry face.

“ Luhan why you look so angry? ” I asked.

“ I need to talk to Minah. ” He said and pats my head with a smile.

“ Talk about what? ”

“ You. ” he answered simply.

“ What? Why me? ” I asked curiously.

“ Because she thrown you out and lied me. ”

“ She did because she wanted to protect you. ” I said.

“ But She did it in the wrong way. You don't have to worry go to our room and rest, okay? ”

“ B-but Luha- ” before I can finish my line Luhan already gone. I can't help but sighed and walked to our room.



~ Author POV ~


“ Oppa.. You wanted to meet me? ” Minah asked almost whispering when she met Luhan.

“ Yes. ” Luhan answered coldly that cold voice made Minah jump a little.

“ What is it? ” She knew what he about to say but she chose to play dumb.

“ What you did to Jimin is too much. ”

“ I didn't kno- I just want to protect you!! ” Minah yelled and her cheeks already full of tears.

“ I knew, but you should've asked me before you did it. ” Luhan said tried to calm himself down.

“ I just don't like her. ” Minah said.

“ You have to like her because she's my wife. ”

“ Wife? I knew you bought her oppa, you call a girl that you had bought wife? ” Minah said with a mocking smirk.

“ What do you mean by that? ” Luhan asked.

“ You knew what I mean oppa, a girl who sell herself doesn't deserve to call wife but a slut. ”

“ Lu Minah!!! ” Luhan yelled in anger.

“ Did I say something wrong?! I just afraid that you will end up like Appa!!! ” Minah yelled back.

“ Jimin doesn't like what you thought!! ”

“ She's a good girl? Well, Umma was a good girl for fucking 10 years!! and then she chose to leave us like nothing happened!!! ”

“ Don't compare Jimin to umma!! they're different!! ”

“ They're the same!! They're sluts!! ” Minah yelled.

“ Minah!!! ” Luhan raised his hand and about to slap Minah on the face, but before he could someone has stopped him by held his hand.

“ What are you doing Luhan?! You wanted to hit your own sister?! ” Jimin shouted in anger.

“ Jimin... ” Luhan whispered as he just realized what he about to did.

“ Go out and calm yourself down. I need to talk to Minah. ” Jimin said.

“ Bu- ”

“ No buts Luhan. ”

“ Okay. ” Luhan gave up and walked out the room with a deep breath.

After Luhan got out, the room became awkward silentce.

“ Minah I- ”  Jimin started to speak first.

“ Why you help me? ” Minah asked with a crack voice.

“ Because it's wrong. Luhan shouldn't do it to you. ” Jimin answered with a smile.

“ But I deserved it. I called you a slut. ” Minah said as she looked into Jimin eyes.

“ Well, you're right. someone who sell herself deserve to call a slut, but I had no choice. ” Jimin said as she looks at down and tried to control her tears that will fall anytime.

“ I'm sorry. ” Minah whispering.

“ Hmm? ”

“ I said I'm sorry. I didn't mean to thrown you out and call you a slut. I j-just.. you know I.. ” Minah started to stuttered.

“ I understood. It's okay you don't have to say sorry. ” Jimin smile and her.

“ But I still don't trust you.. ” Minah said and ran out the room.

Jimin just standing still with curious face.

“ I need to talk to Luhan.. ” She whispered to herself.


~ Your POV ~


“ How about Minah? ” Luhan asked me when I sat next to him on the bed.

“ Hmm.. she said sorry. ” I said.

“ Are you okay? ”

“ I'm okay. You're the one who not okay Luhan, you almost slap your own sister. ”

“ I didn't mean to. ” Luhan said as he put his palm on his face.

“ I knew, But you don't have to use violent on her.. she just a little girl not mention that she had lost her mother such young age. ” I said and patting his back.

“ I'm sorry. ” Luhan whispered.

“ You should say sorry to Minah not me. ”

“ She must be hate me right now. ”

“ She didn't hate you, trust me. ” I said and smile.

“ Okay. I have a meeting right now so, I can't join the dinner with you and Minah. Are you okay with that? ” Luhan asked with a worried tone.

“ I'm okay. ” I nodded smiling.






I shouldn't have told Luhan that I'm okay having dinner with Minah. because the dinner table is filled with awkwardness.

“ Eat well, Minah. ” I said and she just gave me a nod.

We continue eat in awkwardness till I noticed that she ate the cookies a lot than food.

“ You like those cookies? ” I asked.

“ Hmm.. ” She nodded.

“ Do you want to learn how to bake it? ” I asked.

“ You know how to bake it? ” She asked almost whisper.

“ I baked those cookies. ” I said with a smile.

“ Oh.. ”



“ You have to do it like this; yes, that's right. ”

I didn't know how many hours that we spent in this kitchen but we just found ourselves enjoying each other company even though it awkward at first.

“ Cookies is so easy to bake. ” She said and bake her cookie.

“ Yes, It's easy. ” I said and bake mine as well.

“ You look like a good mom. ” Minah said whispering.

“ I'm already a mom. I'm on my 4th months pregnant. ” I said still smiling.

“ oh right, I forgot. Luhan oppa love you a lot. ”

“ Hmm.. Yes he is. ” I nodded and giggled.

“ Yay!! Finally I could make it looks like a heart!! ” Minah said as she jumping up and down.

“ You're a fast learning. ” I said and smile at her.

“ Thanks Unnie... ” Minah said.

“ No need to than- wait.. you called me what? ” I asked to make sure what I just heard.

“ I called you Unnie. ” Minah said and look down playing with her fingers.

“ Omo.. Y-you don't hate me right? ” I asked.

“ I did. But y-you're so nice to me.. I just can't bring myself to hate you anymore... I'm sorry Unnie for what I've done. ” Minah said as she broke into sob.

“ No no.. Don't be. I don't angry with you. Stop crying. You're ugly when you cried. ” I said while hugging and patted her hair gently.

“ You know, I lost my mother since I was young and I always want to live like other girl have their mother tie their hair and teach them how to cook, I just need loves from my mother but I never get what I want. ” Minah said while still crying.

“ Me too. I lost my father when I was eight and when I got a new father.. he sold me without I'm knowing and I always want a sister to talk to when I depress. ”

“ So, Can you be my umma and I be your sister? ” Minah asked.

“ Sounds good. ” I smiled.

“ Yay!! Thanks Unnie!! I love you!! ” She shouted and hugging me.

“ No need to thanks sweetie. ” I said and we both laugh.

“ I'm not wonder why Luhan oppa love you so much. You're a type that every guys wanted. ” Minah said and smiling showing her cute eyes smile.

“ Don't say like this. I'm shy. ” I said and pushed her shoulder slightly and then we both laughing again.


The two women laughing happily without knowing that Luhan standing near the kitchen door smiling at the scene he has witnessed.

“ Finally you made everyone loves you, My Jimin. ” He whispering to himself smile proudly.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're mine, Only mine(Chapter 7)

ករណី Ads Account Facebook របស់អ្នកត្រូវបានគេ Hack និង របៀបដើម្បីទទួលបានលុយដែលត្រូវគេកាត់មកវិញ